PhD guidance (degree awarded, defended and submitted)
· Gyanendra Singh Goindi (co-guide). Title: Investigation of Ionic liquids as metalworking fluids in minimum quantity lubrication machining. January 2012-October, 2015. Defended: 8/11/16. Degree awarded on 21/11/16. Current position: Professor and HOD, Department of Mechanical Sciences, Chandigarh University, Mohali.
· Sagar Dhage (co-guide). Title: Investigation of surface textured cutting tools for machining of medium carbon steel, January 2012-March 2017. Submitted: Nov 2017. Defended: Nov 2018. Degree awarded: 3/12/18. Current position: Assistant Professor, JSPM Narhe Technical Campus, Pune.
· Umesh Chaturvedi (co-guide). Title: Sustainability in Indian pharmaceuticals companies. Joined under External Registration Program in MNIT, Jaipur. January 2014- July 2019. Submitted on 15th July 2019. Defended on 7.2.2020. Current position: Assistant Professor, in an engineering college near Mathura
· Bijendra Kumar (guide). Title: Assessing and improving sustainability of products during conceptual design. August 2013-2018. Synopsis completed on 22.02.19. Submitted on 26th June 2019. Defended on 14.5.20. Current position: Working for National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited.
PhD guidance (pursuing)
· Rachit Kumar Sharma (co guide). Through DST (India) -EPSRC (UK) funded Engineering Driven Sustainable Supply Network Design project. January 2016-present.
· Prashant Kumar Singh (guide). August, 2016-present.
· Sunil Sharma (guide). Joined under the External Registration Program. August 2016-present.
· Jitender (guide). Through DST, CSRI funded project. January 2017.
· Anil Baliram Ghubade (guide). Joined as a part-time student. Aug 2018.
· Harmanpreet Singh (guide). August 2019- present.
· Vikalp Sharma (guide). Jan 2020-present.
Junior Research Fellow (completed/ongoing)
· Geo Raju (co-guide). Funded by DST (India) -EPSRC (UK) funded, Engineering Driven Sustainable Supply Network Design project (April 2015- January, 2016).
· Rachit Kumar Sharma (co-guide). Funded by DST (India) -EPSRC (UK) funded, Engineering Driven Sustainable Supply Network Design project (September 2015-January, 2016).
· Jitender (guide). Through DST, CSRI funded project, Study of aesthetics in product design using eye-tracking equipment from a cognitive view (August 2016-December 2016).
· Yuvraj K. (co-guide). Project, micro green roofing. Funded by DST- IMPRINT 2.
Masters guidance (completed)
· Sarang E Tayade (guide). Understanding the relationship between stock and performance of companies, May 2018.
· Rohit Bamne (guide). Study of driving behaviour on the basis of distractions, July 2018.
· Jitender (co-guide). Development of a method for benchmarking sustainable products (external: NIT Srinagar, J&K), completed, 2016.
Masters guidance (pursuing)
· Rahul Kawadu Dadmal (co-guide). Design of a system to control saline intake during a joint surgery, 2018.
· Sai Teja Pothuri (guide). Development of an automation module for Microgreen Roofing, 2019.
· Suraj Goala (guide). Jan 2020-present
· Suraj Gururani (guide). Jan 2020-present
Undergraduate guidance (B.Tech. main project, completed)
· Expert review web site, Asish Dhingan, P Mukesh, Ravi Mohan Meena, and Alok Mishra, 2015
· Real estate website development, Navneet Singh, Naveen Kumar, Honey Singla, and Naman Chhabra, 2015
· Prediction of the effect of design changes on company’s performance, Siddharth L., 2015
· Seed oil extractor, Javed Khan and Nishant Kumar (co-guide, Dr. Harpreet Singh), 2014
· Handy machine to extract oil from mustard seeds, Ajay Kumar Verma and Pareep Singhroha (co-guide), 2013
· Development of particle board using Rice/Wheat Straw, Ankush Kumar and Lal Singh (co-guide), 2013.
· Development of software tool for sustainability evaluation in product design, Parteek Singla, Prashant Yadav, Praveen Kumar Sah, and Raj Narayan Saha (co-guide), 2012.
· Regenerative braking system for human powered vehicles, Raj Narayan Saha and Prashant Yadav (co-guide), 2012.
Summer internships guidance
Many summer internship projects - completed.